These staple items in my makeup collection have me covered for any occasion(Work/Gym/Shopping/Night Out). Getting ready is so much easier and I can get out there and enjoy the day!
I like to hold my makeup in a stylish makeup bag, I believe it makes it more fun. I just recently splashed out on purchasing the Ted Baker Kalipso Small Bow Washbag and I am in love with it. It is handy to place in my rather large handbag and it is wipeclean so any nasty foundation spills can easily be cleaned up.
The products behind my daily confidence:
- Clarins Paris Ever Matte Foundation (103 Ivory)
- Clarins Paris Ever Matte Shine Control Mineral Powder Compact (00 Transparent Opale)
- Clarins Paris Blush Prodige illuminating Cheek Colour (01 Lovely Rose)
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer Stick (001 Ivory)
- Miss Sporty Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil (001 Magic)
- No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara (Black) – This has been discontinued.
- MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
- Clarins Paris Gloss Prodige (02 Nude)
- Clarins Paris Joli Rouge (707 Petal Pink)
- Clarins Paris Joli Rouge (722 Lilac Pink)
I really do think that the Clarins products are worth the price you pay for them. I have had multiple compliments on the quality of my skin and I think that is partly down the quality of my foundation. The best value for money item in my makeup bag has got to be the Miss Sporty Eyeliner- costing just under £2 it does the job perfectly and doesn’t irritate my eyes something I have often found with more expensive items when I put them in my waterline.
Hope you enjoyed having a snoop around my everyday make up collection.
Until next time, Laugh, Love and Shop