Writing lists is something that I constantly do. I am a list-lover if you will and the concept of writing down all the things I wish to accomplish within a certain time frame has always thrilled me. This instance is no exception, except the deadline for this is getting ever nearer.
Gone are the days when 21 years of age seemed miles away. I have 1 year and just over 2 months to try and complete this list and what better way than to t achieve this list than document it for all the internet to see. Transparency is everything.
So here goes:
- I would like to get my ears pierced again. I would ideally like to get my seconds done and to get my cartilage pierced.
- I would love to have attend one convention. This may sound really vague but I am not too picky when it comes to conventions. To achieve this I could attend London IMAT’s, London Comic Con, SDCC, TV Show specific conventions or Summer in the City.
- I would like to pass my driving test and get a car. I have only had one driving lesson so far and would really like be able to drive. My ideal car would be a mini but I don’t think I shall be getting that for my first car at least.
- I would like to go on a holiday with my friends – not really picky on location.
- I would like to meet a celebrity – I would love to meet David Tennant and Darren Criss first and foremost.
- I would like to go to a concert – the reality of the situation is that the only ever concert I have been to was The Wiggles when I was a tiny kid.
- I would like to have a permanent job – at the moment i have been on a string of temporary contracts.
- I would like to not be single.
- I would like to have gone to a club.
- I would like to have taken part in a photo shoot – I really enjoying taking photos and this would be perfect for me now because I am much more confident in my own skin.
I better get cracking then…
Until next time, Laugh, Love and Shop