I have seen a lot of bloggers create Gift Guides in the past and I thought that this year I would give it a try for myself. I have picked 7 of my favourite items which cover a variety of different price ranges for this years gift guide.
So wether your stuck for ideas for your mum, your bestie, your girlfriend or sister take a look below:
- Michael Kors Watch – The most expensive Item on the wishlist but by far my favourite. I have been wearing mine for about 2 years now and I am in love with it. The Rose Gold watch is the perfect edition to any fashionista’s wardrobe and provides a bit of arm candy for any occasion.
- Pandora Earrings – Pandora Earrings are perfect for that special someone in your life wether it be your mother, wife or girlfriend. There is a huge range to choose from and something perfect for everyone. For the personal touch, you could choose earrings to match their birthstone.
- Jo Malone Perfume – A Christmas Gift Guide staple. Available in a wide range of scents, it is possible to find a perfect match for any female recipient. I currently own the Grapefruit Cologne and am in love. For a next level Christmas gift why not purchase a gift box which comes packed with a variety of different options, including body lotions ,candles and fragrances.
- The Fault in Our Stars – The Fault In Our Stars has fast become my favourite movie, it is the perfect mixture of romance and sadness with a smidge of comedy. Perfect for any movie lover and all John Green fans. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are perfect for the parts of Hazel and Augustus and are the definition of cuteness! Perfectly paired with a box of tissues, they are gonna need them!
- Naked 3 – Perfect present for any beauty lover. The Rose Gold coloured casing makes this item seem luxurious. The eyeshadows are a mixture of shimmery and matte neautral tones with a rosy glow to them. My all time favourites are Buzz ( metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter) and Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter)
- Essie Nail Polish – The perfect stocking filler for any beauty lover. Available in a variety of different winter colours it is a perfect small gift for a friend or relative.
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss – This fabulous new range for Youtuber Tanya Burr is a must stocking filler. In a range of fantastic colours with more to be released it is possible to find the perfect shade for everyone. My favourite is exotic island, a rich purple colour.
Hopefully this might give your some ideas for the ladies in your life. Comment below any must have items you would include on a Women’s Gift Guide.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop