I have seen a lot of these posts floating about the last few days, and I have to admit they I do really enjoy reading posts about what presents people get. It’s the inquisitive and slightly nosey side of me shining through.
I was super lucky to get gifted what i did and I am forever grateful to the family and friends who bought for me. My main present was money which I am obviously not gonna show on here but below are the bits and bobs that I got around the festive period.
First of here are the presents that I got from my best friend Chandler:
- One Direction Official Mini Calendar – It is no secret amongst friends and colleagues that I have a tad obsessive love for one direction songs and a certain Harry Styles so this was the perfect lighthearted gift.
- A super adorable paperchase mug. – Perfect for my fruit and herbal teas for those cold winters nights.
- Lens set for my phone – There is nothing me and Chandler love more than taking stupid and lovely selfies together. Included is a fish eye lens and a macro lens perfect for the photographer in me. I will love playing around with these effects.
Next for my lovely parents and brother: which were all surprises this year:
- Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes – the makeup bible that every blogger raves about so I couldn’t help but check it out. Good shout by my mum 🙂 This year has really been the year for beauty and fashion books.
- Accessorise Hand bracelet – I have been lusting after one of these ever since I saw Laura Whitmore (flawless human) wear something similar on I’m A Celeb Get Me Out Of Here NOW.
- John Lewis Tech Wallet – This is brilliant and something I never knew I needed but so do. I quite often pop into my local precinct to do some shopping, get my eyebrows done or nails and never really need a whole bag just a few essentials. This is the perfect size for some cash, a few cards, my keys, my phone and a lipstick.
- A pair of tights – Now I am independent and buying everything for myself I find myself skrimping on the essentials. No matter how many pairs of tights got holes, I just couldn’t bring myself to purchase another pair.
- Itunes Voucher – My cosmopolitan subscription is running out at the end of January so need to top it up.
- Sweets – Cannot go wrong with sweets
- Flask/Mug – Perfect for my drive to work, saves me having to drink my ginger tea at home!
Finally a few little gifts from my colleagues:
Overall I was thoroughly spoilt this year and I am ever so grateful. Let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop