It’s that time of the year again, the beginning, a fresh start! I always like to set myself some goals to accomplish throughout the year so that I have something to aim for. There is no better feeling than completing one of your goals for the year.
I have quite a few goals and resolutions both personally and professionally which I shall share with you below.
My main New Years Resolution of 2015 is to “Say Yes” more. I want to try and grasp as many opportunities as I can this year and want to try and stop my anxiety from limiting my options for fun and success. Even just small things like meeting up with friends will all help in the grand scheme of things.
A few of my other goals are more segmented:
Beauty and Lifestyle
- Establish and stick to a skincare routine
- Get down to my target weight
- Tone Up
- Eat Healthier
- Get a tattoo (already chickened out of this one once)
- Try teeth whitening
- Try and utilise the makeup I already own instead of buying more.
- Create more content
- Improve my blogging photography
- Attend another meetup
- Get involved more in blogger chats
- Get a permanent job
- do some sort of Level 3 Course
I’m crossing my fingers for a year of opportunities, experiences and joy. With plenty of things planned for 2015 I’m sure it will be a good one. Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop