I saw this on the lovely Alice’s blog (http://www.anniewritesbeauty.co.uk/) and thought I would give it a try. I know it’s nearly too late for this tag but thought I would give it a go anyways.
1. What are three colours that remind you of Spring?
Green, Yellow and Orange
2. What is the first thing you added to your Spring wardrobe?
3. What is the first item of clothing you ditch to make it more Spring like?
Big Coats and Jackets
4. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
Nudes are MAC Creme Cup and brights are MAC Morange, Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red and Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry.
5. What is your signature Spring fragrance?
Jo Malone Grapefruit
6. What do you add to or drop from your skin care routine?
My skincare routine stays pretty regular throughout the year but I tend to opt for serum’s instead of thick creams.
7. Do you change your hair in the Spring?
I go blonder as we head towards summer.
8. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you are looking forward to?
I am always excited for new fragrance launches in Spring.
9. What are your top three nail colours for Spring?
I usually get my nails done at a salon because me attempting my nails is an ultimate fail but I usually go for blue’s, pink’s and red’s.
10. Who do you tag?
Natasha – www.natashajrd.blogspot.co.uk
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop