Nearly a year has passed since I made this purchase in Walmart in Florida and I have only just got around to trying the palette out. I kept looking at it from a far marvelling at it’s lovely Orange colours but been too scared to try it out. At a bargain price I thought it was a perfect way to venture into more dramatic and adventurous lid colours. Along came the summer months and I thought what better time to try out this palette.
The palette comes with 5 shades, with some more pigmented than others it is a good mix for day-night looks. The 5 colours include:
- A creamy, White highlighter colour – perfect for a highlighter under the eyebrows or in the corner of the eyes. Shimmery and sheer. The most disappointing colour of the lot but I have found it good as a colour to go over the top of the matte Orange.
- A bright Orange shade – This a matte Orange colour which is super pigmented and the easiest to wear. This is by far my most used shade out of the 5 as it can easily be toned down or up depending on the occasion.
- Shimmery Dark Brown-This is the darkest shade of the lot. It is super pigmented and has a shimmer to it. Because of the colour I have found that this one does have some fall out to it but generally stays on all day. Something to bear in mind is that it looks a lot darker on the lids than it does in the tin.
- Light Orange- If the Dark Orange colour in the palette isn’t your cup of tea or you want to go a bit more low key this Light Orange is perfect, the two can even be blended together.
- Brown- this is another matte shade in the palette, although I haven’t used it as much as the others.
Here are some swatches of my most used shades:
What are your thoughts on the Fergie Wet and Wild Collection and what are your favourite Orange-y toned eyeshadow palettes? Let me know in the comments below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop