I was in need of some blogging inspiration for this week’s post as I wanted a break from the typical review style you’ve been accustomed to.
Surfing the net, I came across this tag on many a blog so I thought I would give it a try.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally straight all the way.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I always go to a salon to get my hair dyed, I just don’t trust myself or my Mother for that matter to do a good job of it. I’d rather pay the money and get it right first time.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I tend to either wear my hair up in a pony tail or down as it’s quite short, it’s a wash and go situation most days.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I used to go to the salon as I am beyond useless at painting my nails but when I realised how much money it was costing me a month, I thought better of it. I either go without or I do it myself, sometimes I even get my Dad to do it (he’s an artist so it always looks better)
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I don’t know really, just when it generally starts to chip.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I don’t polish my toes, I can’t paint my nails properly what makes you think I can manage the toes! This is something that I definitely want to start doing though, wouldn’t bother in the Winter though as they’d be hidden away in boots.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Usually about 20 minutes on a work day when I need to get out the door but on the weekends I tend to use more products and take my time.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my face first.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I’m a collector. I have a bunch of stuff I’ve bought waiting to be used.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never worn false lashes. Not my cup of tea, glue near my eyes – no thanks.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I do indeedy.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Nah, I never wear makeup on a homely day or around family unless we are going out.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah I do, if I’m not meeting someone or going to work I will usually potter around town fresh faced.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
I haven’t counted but probably not that many, depends what you class as high end. I have a lot of Clarins.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I always decide when I’m getting dressed.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have one main bag which I use nearly every day – it’s from River Island and fits all my stuff in it perfectly. I use my Michael Kors bag for special occasions and for times where I don’t need as much stuff.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I go to sleep anytime between 9-11pm and wake up at about 6.30am.
18. How often or when do you workout?
Is never an appropriate answer. I don’t work out or go to the gym at this moment in time, I used to work out three times a week back in the beginning of the year, until the flu nearly killed me off and I haven’t picked it back up again since, however I really want to start utilising our garage gym and my MIC training DVD.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak a little bit of French, but we are talking GCSE basics. I taught my best friend how to say his name and age and where he lives, so that indicates my skill in this area.
22. How many pets do you have?
23. How often are you on your blog?
I blog every weekend to get a few posts scheduled for the following week which are posted every Wednesday and Saturday at 7pm.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read all the comments posted on my blog and reply.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Does a list in my head count?
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Now mine’s not the most original of names now is it. I’m Charlotte, I live a life and blog about it and I was born in 93.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use a mixture of my IPhone and my Canon 50D.
28. How often do you clean your house?
I hoover and dust the house every weekend, my Mum does the rest.
29. What’s your favorite color?
30. Do you swear?
F**k yeah! – much to the annoyance of my Parents
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Writing another blog post that’ll go up later this week and writing a review of a recent theatre production that I have seen.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop