I cannot believe that July is over already! It’s gone by so quickly and I have a lot of empty products to share with you this month. So let’s get started:
- Label M Brightening Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner: This is a holy grail saviour product. For years both my hairdresser and I have had issues with my extremely knotty hair. After the salon changed it’s products to a different brand we gave this shampoo a go. OMG – this has been a lifesaver. It keeps my highlights brighter for longer and leaves my hair in a smooth manageable state to brush. Worth the purchase.
- Nivea Stress Protect 48hr Deodorant – Does the job however I don’t think it would last 48hrs like stated. One of those must have but not very exciting products.
- Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover – This product is a must have for me and was something that I mentioned in my Skincare routine post a few months ago. It is the only product that I find really works in removing my waterproof eye make-up. It comes off so easily and this is very gentle on the skin. I am already using another bottle of this stuff.
- Body Shop Shower Gels : Satsuma and Pink Grapefruit – I am obsessed with the Body Shop Gel’s they smell incredible. These are my everyday body-washes and I have a cupboard full of them.
- Cotton Wool Pads – These are an essential for any beauty fanatic, whether it be for makeup removal, nail polish removal, toning and cleansing. Boring product but one you just can’t live without.
- Johnson’s Face Care – Make Up be Gone Refreshing Wipes.
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush – This is my favourite brush from the range and one that I use every day for my foundation. It was getting too worn out so I have switched it out for a brand new one.
- Lush Bath Products – I have got through quite a lot of bath products from Lush this month including Fizzbanger, Avobath and Sex Bomb.
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop