August has gone by super duper quickly and the beginning of a new month means it’s empties time! I have a lot of empty products to share with you this month. So let’s get started:
- Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover – This product is a must have for me and was something that I mentioned in my Skincare routine post a few months ago. It is the only product that I find really works in removing my waterproof eye make-up. It comes off so easily and this is very gentle on the skin. I am already using another bottle of this stuff.
- Clarins Toning Lotion – This is my go to Toning Lotion, it soothes, calms and refreshes the skin and I am already on another bottle as we speak. Perfect as part of my skincare routine and applied with cotton pads onto the skin after cleansing.
- Nars Orgasm Blush – My all time favourite blush from Nars. I will definitely be repurchasing after I have used all my other ones up! I am currently using one of their Christopher Kane editions.
- Clarins Blush Prodige in Lovely Rose – This was one of the first blushes that I ever purchased – it’s now way past it’s use by date so I thought it was time to get rid of it. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again as I think the colour is too light for my current makeup tastes.
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea – I mentioned this in a previous empties a few months ago and said that I wouldn’t be repurchasing due to the price but I got a £5 discount from my Body Shop card so I decided to splurge on this beauty. This was a recent edition to the Body-shop range and I have to say I loved it. I love all Body Shop Shower Gels but this one smelt fresh and was a perfect pick me up at the end of a long day.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Every beauty blogger raves about this product and rightly so. It has fantastic coverage and is a great consistency and a brilliant colour match for my skin. I am currently trying out the Nars Radiance Creamy Concealer but with a massive price difference I think I will be heading back towards the Collection’s product when the other runs out!
- Lush The Experimenter – This was a new Lush product for me. I recently went to their open to all new product launch and saw this one as a demo and fell in love with the colours. I probably won’t be repurchasing as after the intense colour fades the water turns a kinda murky grey colour, also one bit didn’t dissolve properly in the bath and I must have leant on it, because I had to scrub to get off a purple stain on my skin. I am going to stick to my tried and tested faves I think.
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop