It’s time to look at the final lot of empties from 2015. I think I have done a pretty decent job of shopping my stash this year and working my way through some of the products I have been hoarding recently.
I am planning on continuing this feature into 2016 as you guys seem to really like it, so here is the last of what I used up in 2015.
- Label M Brightening Blonde Conditioner: This is a holy grail saviour product. For years both my hairdresser and I have had issues with my extremely knotty hair. After the salon changed it’s products to a different brand we gave this shampoo a go. OMG – this has been a lifesaver. It keeps my highlights brighter for longer and leaves my hair in a smooth manageable state to brush. Worth the purchase.
- Dove Original Deodorant – My go to deodorant, does the job and is better than others I have tried.
- Clarins Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate – Whenever I go into Clarins I usually buy enough to get their gift with purchases and this is a staple gift with purchase it seems. I have so many of these knocking around and I really enjoy getting to use these. It smells lovely but it is a very strong scent.
- M.A.C Brow Set in Clear – I love this product for setting my brows in place. This is the only product I use on my eyebrow as they don’t need to be filled in, this just enables for me to make sure the hair’s stay in place throughout the day. The only down side to this is that after a while it starts to go gloopy and adopts the colour of your foundation but I have recently tried some alternatives that are no where near as good
- Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist in Sensual Blush – I loved this Body Mist, they last an incredibly long time and smell amazing. I think VS have since redesigned the bottles but the fragrances are the same I believe. I was using this everyday for a while and is a very floral fresh scent with added depth because of the woody element. I would purchase from Victoria Secret again but would try out a new scent.
- Lacoste Perfume – I am not 100% sure of the name of this one because I got it free last year when I subscribed to Elle Magazine. I love the scent though, it is a super sweet and flirty scent and very strong. I always get complimented when I wear this. Would definitely recommend, however will not be repurchasing due to the amount of perfumes in my collection that need using up.
What products have you used up in December? Will you be repurchasing any or are they headed straight for the bin never to return? Let me know in the comments below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop