I’ve done a few of these in the past and really enjoyed them so when Kate nominated me I thought why not.
If you are not aware of the rules here they are:
2. Display the award on your blog!
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of 11 questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for
2. If you could visit one place anywhere in the world, where would it be? – New York – Shopping, Broadway and Food what more could you want.
3. Go-To beauty staple? – Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
4. Where are you from? – I was born in Australia and now reside in the South of England.
5. Favourite animal? – I’ve always had a soft spot for Pandas they are so effing cute.
6. What did you want to be as a child when you grew up? – Teacher, Interior Designer, Publisher; you name it I went through a phase of it.
7. If you were a cocktail, what would you be? – well according to play buzz I would be a Cosmo; so there you have it.
8. If you could tick something off your bucket list today, what would you choose? – Move out
9. What would your last meal be? – My Dad’s Chilli Con Carne
10. If you were stuck on a desert island what would you take? – Hand sanitiser and Ginger Sweets
11. Which blogger started you on your journey? – Brogantatexo, Zoella, Claire Marshall etc etc
- 2012 was the year I started to wear makeup (aged 19)
- I have only recently started to like Halloumi
- I dye my hair
- I hate coffee and tea
- I was born on the same day (not same year) as Hilary Duff – my childhood rolenmodel
- My favourite Strictly Professional is Aljaž Škorjanec
- I had raynaud’s as a teenager but i’m now the queen of hot flushes
- I cry – A LOT
- I became an apprentice instead of heading to uni
- I’ve met Dianna Agron
- I hate phone calls
- What beauty item could you live without?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Are you a hoarder or a minamalist?
- Crisps or Chocolate?
- Why do you blog?
- When did you start wearing makeup and why?
- What city, other than your own, would you like to live in?
- Next Holiday is to….?
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
- Who is your fashion inspiration?
Hope you guys have enjoyed getting to know me a little better thanks to Kate’s questions!
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop