I found this TAG in the depths of tumblr the other day, whilst I was fangirling away and decided to give this a shot over on the blog as my TV posts are always well loved!
PICK 5 TV SHOWS YOU LIKE BEFORE READING THE QUESTIONS.
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Fall
1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
The main man himself – John Luther. He’s complex, gritty and played by Idris Elba; need I say more.
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Melissa Hastings – She really gets on my nerves, don’t know why!
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
In Summation – The Last Episode of Season 2.
4. What is your favourite season of 5?
I am loving the current season which has started airing again this year. There was one hell of a cliffhanger.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?
This is a really hard one! Platonic would be Harvey/Mike and Romantic would be either Harvey/Donna or Mike/Rachel.
6. How long have you watched 1?
Through all 6 seasons.
7. How did you become interested in 3?
My family watched it when it first started, but I didn’t join in, ended up watching a few in the background and got hooked so binged it from the beginning.
8. Who is your favourite actor in 4?
9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
I can’t choose!
10. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
1 (PLL) because it has more seasons than Suits.
11. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Superintendent Stella Gibson.
12. How would you kill off any character in 5?
Whats the point? They’d just bring em back to life in the lazarus pit anyways!
13. Would a ¾ crossover work?
I mean lawyers and a serial killer – I guess it could work.
14. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
I’ve always liked Hanna and Caleb but I am weirdly liking the Caleb and Spencer vibes season 6 has.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Um, they are totally different but I’d have to say 3 for comedic value.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
2! The Luther theme music has totally got stuck in my head over the last few days.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop