Bloody Nora January went by quickly. I think I have done a pretty decent job of shopping my stash last year so I am going to continue to work my way through the products that I have been hoarding in my beauty cupboard.
(please ignore the photo quality, my lighting wasn’t playing ball today!)
- Label M Brightening Blonde Shampoo This is a holy grail saviour product for me. For years and years, both me and my hairdresser have had issues with my extremely knotty hair. After the salon changed it’s products to a different brand we gave this shampoo a go. It keeps my highlights brighter for longer and leaves my hair in a smooth manageable state to brush. When I don’t use these I can definitely notice a different and my hair is so much harder to handle. It’s not a cheap brand at almost £15 a bottle, but my hair is in much better shape due to this stuff and I just can’t see myself going back.
- Johnsons Makeup be Gone Refreshing Wipes – Now I know that Makeup Wipes are the cardinal sin of the skincare world but every so often I just really cannot be bothered to cleanse so this is my go to. These also don’t dry my skin out but still get rid of any unwanted makeup and dirt.
- Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover – This product is a must have for me and was something that I mentioned in my Skincare routine post a few months ago. It is the only product that I find really works in removing my waterproof eye make-up. It comes off so easily and this is very gentle on the skin. I am already using another bottle of this stuff.
- The Body Shop Shower Gel in Frosted Plum – This was one of the limited edition Christmas scents from the Body Shop and I really loved the smell.
- Lush Shower Jelly in Sweetie Pie – I picked this up a few months ago when I was in Lush and didn’t really know what to expect. I loved the scent of this one it was very fruity! These are a little difficult to use at times as they do tend to go slipping and sliding all over the place but it lasts a long time and does the job, will be repurchasing!
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop