February was an incredibly empties heavy month, I don’t think I have ever had this many empties to show in a post before. There is all sorts, haircare, skincare, makeup and even some Lush thrown in for good measure.
- Colab Dry Shampoo in Rio – Colab is the best dry shampoo that I have tried. It is completely invisible on the hair and leaves it smelling lovely. It is perfect to use on second or even third day hair as it stops your hair from looking too greasy.
- Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb – My favourite Lush bath bomb, it looks like you are bathing amongst the stars. Will definetly be buying again.
- Zoella Beauty Soak Opera – I bought this one when Zoe first released her bath range and it had been sitting pretty for a while before I used it. I used it as a shower cream and it is lovely but nothing special, I would rather have a Body Shop or Lush one.
- Johnsons Makeup Be Gone Refreshing Wipes – Now I know that Makeup Wipes are the cardinal sin of the skincare world but every so often I just really cannot be bothered to cleanse so this is my go to. These don’t dry my skin out but still get rid of any unwanted makeup and dirt.
- Dove Original Deodorant – My go to deodorant, does the job and is better than others I have tried.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Every beauty blogger raves about this product and rightly so. It has fantastic coverage and is a great consistency and a brilliant colour match for my skin. I am currently trying out the Nars Radiance Creamy Concealer but with a massive price difference I think I will be heading back towards the Collection’s product when the other runs out!
- Clinique Super Primer in Universal – Now I bet you are all sick of the sight of this product, it has been in quite a few empties so far! I LOVE this stuff! It is the best primer that I have found for my skin and I won’t be shopping around for a while – I’ll be sticking with this gem and have already started using my next one.
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum and HydraQuench Cream – These have become my go to skincare products, they leave my skin thoroughly hydrated and feeling soft and smooth. The perfect base for any makeup and easy to apply a primer over the top. I have seen a dramatic improvement in my skin since using it and I have repurchased both.
- Clinique Take the Day off Eye Makeup Remover – I had been given a few samples of this to try out. It is a decent eye makeup remover however because the top is quite large a lot of product comes out when you don’t really need it. Not my favourite but does the job.
These are all the products I completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop