Today marks the beginning of April, March sure went by pretty fast and there was a LOT of product testing going on hence the amount of empties! There are the usual staples and then some new tries for me!
- Label M Brightening Blonde and Conditioner This is a holy grail saviour product for me. For years and years, both me and my hairdresser have had issues with my extremely knotty hair. After the salon changed it’s products to a different brand we gave this shampoo a go. They keep my highlights brighter for longer and leave my hair in a smooth manageable state to brush. When I don’t use these I can definitely notice a different and my hair is so much harder to handle. It’s not a cheap brand at almost £15 a bottle, but my hair is in much better shape due to this stuff and I just can’t see myself going back.
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation (SPF15) in Ivory – My go to foundation. Warms my skin-tone up a few shades to the perfect colour.
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser – This is one of my favourite cleansers. It really is gentle on the skin and super easy to use.
- Johnsons Makeup be Gone Refreshing Wipes – Now I know that Makeup Wipes are the cardinal sin of the skincare world but every so often I just really cannot be bothered to cleanse so this is my go to. These also don’t dry my skin out but still get rid of any unwanted makeup and dirt.
- Prince Charming Shower Cream* – A treat from the Lush Valentines Collection! Loved using this, it is really hydrating and leaves the skin feeling super soft! The colour on this is incredible and smells fab!
- Nail Remover Pads
- Dove Original Deodorant – My go to deodorant, does the job and is better than others I have tried.
- Colab Dry Shampoo in Rio and New York– Colab is the best dry shampoo that I have tried. It is completely invisible on the hair and leaves it smelling lovely. It is perfect to use on second or even third day hair as it stops your hair from looking too greasy.
- Happy Hippy Shower Gel – My friend bought me this for my birthday and loved using it, it was super fresh and citrusy!
- Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Spray – I have had this spray for YEARS and whilst I love it I was quite glad when it came to an end, so I can try something new! Smells incredible though and even comes with a matching shower gel!
- Benefit They’re Real – Love this mascara, I go between this one and the Roller Lash and love the length that They’re Real gives along with a lot of lash defining.
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop