I’ve had a week off from blogging, so to gently dip my toes back in the blogging waters I thought I would do a TAG. I have seen this one floating around a few blogs recently and thought I would give it a try. I am pretty intrigued, if not slightly scared of how much money my daily face actually costs.
- Clinique Universal Super Primer £20
- Collection Concealer £4.19
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation £28
- Nars Creamy Concealer £22
- Clarins Ever Matte Powder £27.50
- Clarins Summer bronzing Compact* £30
- Nars Blush – £23
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlight in Peach Lights £3
- Makeup Revolution Girls on Film Palette* £6
- Benefit They’re Real Primer (currently using a sample) £18.50
- Benefit Roller Lash (currently using a sample) £19.50
- MAC Clear Brow Set £14
- MAC Velvet Teddy £15.50
- Clarins Fix’Make-Up* £23
TOTAL: £254.19!!! – OMG! I have been meaning to find some drugstore dupes for a few products and I think now might be the best time.
Have you done this TAG yet? Let me know how much your face is worth in the comments below
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop
*Previously gifted items.