April was a crazy hectic month for me, which means that I got through a hell of a lot of products this month! To make things easier for you guys, I will only give my opinions on new products that haven’t been previously mentioned in an empties post.
- Clarins Fix Make-Up – Another personal favourite. A great makeup setting spray and also great to refresh you throughout the day if you get hot or need to retouch your makeup.
- Elizabeth And James Nirvana White – I LOVE this perfume and am gutted that it has come to an end as I believe you can only get it in America. I bought it at Sephora, it’s very classy and elegant.
- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Sanitisers
- Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel
- Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Shower Cream – This was a new product for me and one that I absolutely loved, it smells incredible and leaves the skin feeling super soft.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Clinique SuperPrimer in Universal
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – I got sucked into the mini section in SpaceNK in Brighton and purchased this after hearing so much about it. This stuff smells amazing and has a 100% natural fragrance. This is perfect for using throughout the day to refresh makeup, however because of the smell I found it to be the perfect method to calm myself from any stress.
- Nail Remover Pads
- Cotton Wool Oval Pads
- Johnson and Simple Facial Wipes
- Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel – OMG this smells heavenly. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, I am already using another bottle.
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop