I haven’t always been a fan of painting my nails, I find it a really tedious job and to be honest I suck at it! However, recently I have been painting my nails religiously and loving it! Here are 5 of my favourite polishes:
- Ciate Olivia Palermo in Hutch – Described as Olivia’s “Go to Red’ the colour is stunning! It is a rich red colour, goes with everything and applies like a dream. The longevity of this is really good as well and lasts all week without any touch ups.
- Tanya Burr in Midnight Sparkles – The perfect shade for a night out. A deep purple, sometimes looking like black, with a hint of shimmer. Easy to apply in one coat it lasts all week
- Essie in After School Boy Blazer – This lovely deep blue colour is perfect for a dark vampy look. It is super easy to apply, lasts all week and applies flawlessly.
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Satsuma – I love this shade for the summer, it is super bright and cheerful. Best with two coats, this shiny finish is beautiful.
- Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat – Now whilst I wouldn’t claim this was “rapid dry” I love this top coat. It applies evenly and flawless over the top of ANY brand of nail polish to ensure it lasts all week and leaves it with a glossy finish. The perfect final touch!
What are you favourite nail polishes and shades? Let me know in the comments
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop