After a empties filled April, May has been slightly less busy on the empties front! But I thought I would talk you through the few products I did manage to completely use up this month.
- Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Water Cleansing Wipes
- Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes
- Nars Orgasm Multiple – I absolutly adore this product. I have never really been a fan of cream or stick blushes before this and I love it, it is the perfect amount of shimmer and so easy to blend. I am gutted that this has run out and am contemplating getting a new one but may have to wait until my others have run out!
- Clarins Fix Makeup Up – Now I know that I finished up one of these last month but I had been using one in my handbag and on on my dresser so these were being used simultaneously. Another personal favourite. A great makeup setting spray and also great to refresh you throughout the day if you get hot or need to retouch your makeup.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Remover
- Clarins HydraQuench Cream
- Clarins HydraQuench Internsive Bi Phase Serum
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop