I can’t believe July is almost over! Here are the empties for this month and I have loved using each and every one of these products except one.
- Benefit They’re Real Tinted Primer – I have really loved using this as both a primer and a bottom lash mascara!
- Benefit Roller Lash – I have always been a They’re Real lover so thought I would try this Roller Lash. I loved using it, such a nice formula and lasted ages.
- M&S Invigorating Lemon and Zesty Lime Shower Gel.
- Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant.
- Body Fantasies Pink Grapefruit Spray – I adore this spray! It’s such a fresh and refreshing scent.
- Clinique Universal SuperPrimer.
- Body Shop Coconut Hand Sanitiser – I normally adore the body shop sanitisers however this scent is just TOO strong for me, will not be purchasing again. I will go back to the tried and tested Grapefruit and Satsuma.
- Johnson’s Makeup Be Gone Wipes.
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop