I can’t believe August is almost over! Here are the empties for this month and I have loved using each and every one of these products!
- Label M Brightening Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner – These are two of my holy grail saviour products. For years both me and my hairdresser have had issues with my extremely knotty hair. After the salon changed it’s products to a different brand we gave this shampoo a go. OMG – this has been a lifesaver. It keeps my highlights brighter for longer and leaves my hair in a smooth manageable state to brush. I have only repurchased the Conditioner however as I need to save a bit of cash!
- The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel – This is one of my favourite scents from the brand and I would use this shower gel every day if I could.
- The Body Shop Passion Fruit – Never tried this one before, not my fave but still a lovely product.
- Johnson’s Refreshing Face Wipes – Staple for removing my eye makeup – does what it says on the tin.
- Clarins HydraQuench Bi Phase Serum and Moisturiser – I have been loving this combination for a while now, it is super hydrating and smooth on the skin. I am however branching out and giving a few new products a shot!
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop