As some of you may have noticed – I haven’t uploaded a blog post in a really long time! Life got in the way and tbh I just wasn’t feeling it and I didn’t want to force write and force feed you guys content I wasn’t happy with.
I thought I would ease myself back into it with an Empties post – as I had a lot building up – so here goes:
- Johnson’s Refreshing Face Wipes and Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes – Staple for removing my eye makeup – does what it says on the tin.
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel – This is my all time fave body shop scent and I adore this shower gel, have already got some back up’s prepared.
- ESPA Balancing Foam Cleanser – I love this cleanser and discovered it when I first went to get an ESPA facial. Foaming cleansers aren’t for everyone but I really enjoyed using it and it helped clear my skin up after a previous cleanser made me break out. It last AGES too!
- Nivea Sensitive and pure Deodorant – I am not particlarly loyal when it comes to deodorant brands so I will use whatever is cheapest. Smells good though!
- Clinique Super-primer in universal – My go to primer, already on my next one. definetly makes my make up last longer!
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation in Ivory – I have been using this foundation since I was a teenager and I adore its coverage and finish however I have since opted to try something new and have been using the Nars Sheer Glow of late, I will let you know how I get on with it.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – LOVE LOVE LOVE, best coverage and best value for money item I own.
These are all the products I have completely used up this last month. What are some of the products from your stash that you have been loving this month? Leave a comment below.
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop