Every year at the very beginning I write a list of things I would like to achieve. I literally haven’t read this back since so lets go ahead and see how many I actually achieved! All the ones I managed to accomplish are in bold! It really is amazing how many of these goals either did’t happen or I don’t want to achieve any more.
THIS BLOG – I haven’t really been spending a lot of time on blogging this year. I have however really taken to vlogging on Instagram Stories.
- Get to 2k followers on twitter
- Get to 1k followers on Instagram
- Write 4 blog posts a month
- Vlog more on snapchat and Instagram
- Get to 300 Bloglovin Followers
CAREER – I haven’t completed my marketing course yet but I am well on the way. But I have seen the 20 shows and I visited Birmingham Hippodrome recently as well as New Theatre Oxford.
- Complete a Marketing Course
- See at least 20 shows in 2017
- Visit another venue
BEAUTY – I haven’t used up all the products I own but I have been using them all instead of purchasing more products. I have also nearly stuck to the 1 facial every month
- Get 1 facial every month
- Use up all the products I own
- Use a face mask once a week
BOOKS – This one I well and truly failed at. I have read a few of the books I own but I am no where near finished with all of them. I am on book 4 of TMI so I am so close!
- Read all the books I own
- Read all of the mortal instruments series
TV AND MOVIES
- Watch Shadowhunters Season 2 over and over and over!!
- Watch Sense 8
- Watch the 100
- Watch Transparent
- Watch Lucifer
- Save £100 a month – I have been saving way more than this each month.
- Give £100 to charity
FITNESS AND HEALTH
- Go to gym twice a week
- Complete Therapy Check Up
- Have a personal training session twice a month
- Try a fitness class
- Do a charity walk
- Drive on the motorway
- Visit Canada
- Visit Brighton
- Visit Cardiff Bay
- Visit Edinburgh
- Visit New York ??
- Go away for my birthday
- Take a trip with the blogging girls
- Take a trip with Chandler
- Watch 5 West End Shows
- Watch an Opera
- Watch a ballet
- Watch a broadway shows ???
- Reach 500 followers on twitter
- Reach 700 followers on Tumblr
- Be noticed by all the HTGAWM cast
- Go to a convention
- Meet one of my faves in real life
- Meet one of my mutuals
Well, my 2017 list of Goals was a bit of an epic fail but I managed to accomplish a few. Check back at the end of the month for my new and improved 2018 list!
Until Next Time,
Laugh, Love and Shop